AWS Asia-Pacific is calling for nominations to its Board of Directors.
AWS Asia-Pacific maintains a Skills & Diversity Matrix for its Board of Directors and is especially interested in candidates with experience in:
- Standards & Certification
- Information Technology, and/or
- International Aid & Development.
The Board encourages nominations of candidates fulfilling one or more of the following criteria:
- residing outside Victoria and Australia;
- identifying as an Indigenous/Aboriginal/Torres Strait Island person;
- from a non-English speaking background;
- from a younger age profile.
To be eligible for election to the AWS Asia-Pacific Board of Directors, the nominee must:
- be an individual member, or a representative of an organisational member of AWS Asia-Pacific; and
- be nominated and seconded by AWS Asia-Pacific members. AWS Asia-Pacific can arrange for nomination support if required.
For any inquiries, contact email@example.com.
Nominations can be made by submitting a completed Nomination Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations close at 5 p.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), 30 September 2019. (Your Local Time)