AWS Asia-Pacific is calling for nominations to its Board of Directors.
AWS Asia-Pacific maintains a Skills & Diversity Matrix for its Board of Directors and is especially interested in candidates with experience in:
- Demonstrated networks, influence and reach.
The Board encourages nominations of candidates fulfilling one or more of the following criteria:
- residing outside Victoria and Australia;
- identifying as an Indigenous/Aboriginal/Torres Strait Island person;
- from a younger age profile.
To be eligible for election to the AWS Asia-Pacific Board of Directors, the nominee must:
- be a member, or a representative of a member of AWS Asia-Pacific; and
- be nominated and seconded by AWS Asia-Pacific members. AWS Asia-Pacific can arrange for nomination support if required.
Nominees are encouraged to become familiar with the AWS Asia-Pacific Constitution and Annual Reports.
For any inquiries, contact nomination(at)waterstewardship(dot)org(dot)au.
HOW TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION
Nominations can be made by submitting a completed Nomination Form to nomination(at)waterstewardship(dot)org(dot)au.
Nominations close at 5 p.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time, 30 September 2020.