Applications accepted until 14 September 2020.
- Unique opportunity to drive water stewardship product sales to water authorities, local government and medium to large water users
- Home-based position (anywhere in Australia); water stewardship training provided
- Commission-based role for an initial period of 6 months (ABN required)
The Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS) Asia-Pacific is a regional multi-stakeholder organisation comprising businesses, government and non-government organisations. Our members unite under our mission to protect and enhance the sustainability of water resources through water stewardship.
AWS Asia-Pacific is responsible for certifying large water using organisations for their water sustainability, compliance, good governance and stakeholder engagement including shared water issues and protecting important water related areas.
We have expanded our operations with the development of two new water stewardship products – a water steward labelling program for households and a Water RoadMap Diagnostic Tool for organisations. Both products are to be sold B2B in Australia and New Zealand to water authorities, local councils and medium to large water-using organisations.
We are looking for someone who loves outbound sales and wishes to contribute to a positive social outcome – the more sustainable use of water!
You are someone who loves outbound sales and wish to contribute to a positive social outcome – sustainable use of water. You are highly-motivated and are proficient in using technology to drive product uptake. Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities include:
- Actively building and manage leads via calls, emails, webinars, chat and other social media channels during business hours
- Carry out product demonstrations via online webinars
- Initiate sales discussions up to closing deals
- Achieve planned sales goals and targets and reporting as required
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience of working in a B2B sales role
- Self-starter with energy and resilience to drive growth
- Values and ethics that are aligned with the organisation
- Strong administrative skills: time management, coordination of tasks, efficient work practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional Role Requirements
This is a commission-based limited-term role (for an initial period of six months) to be performed at home.
- ABN required as you will be engaged as a consultant.
- A quiet home office set-up with reliable access to own computer, a webcam, a phone and the internet (to host online meetings and webinars).
Base payment of AUD 500/week + GST for an initial contract period of six months. The successful applicant will also receive a signing payment of AUD 1000 + GST to cover training on water stewardship and the two water steward products, current leads and sales script setup.
This role will be subject to review and possible extension one month before the initial contract period expires.
How to Apply
- a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and the additional role requirements
- a resume
to recruitment[at]waterstewardship[dot]org[dot]au with the subject line “B2B Product Sales Representative Application” by 5pm AEST Monday 14 September 2020.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact the above e-mail with the subject line “B2B Sales Position Inquiry”.