Join our community
We invite individuals and organisations committed to a water-secure future to become members.
Become a member and:
Enjoy exclusive discounts and priority access to water stewardship resources and services.
- Discounted pricing for Water RoadMap, a strategic water and wastewater management tool that assists decisionmakers in delivering water efficiency, cost savings, and environmental, social and governance (ESG) targets
- Discounted pricing for APP4AWS, a project management and collaboration tool to help implementers plan, assess and track progress of onsite water stewardship practices
- Discounted pricing for training to equip organisations with the knowledge and skills to engage in water stewardship
We also offer members support services tailored to your circumstances. These services may include, but are not limited to:
- Catchment analysis and stakeholder identification
- Stakeholder engagement
- Preliminary assessment of water stewardship readiness and capabilities
Shape the future of water stewardship and guiding its growth
- Contribute to the strategic development of water stewardship in Asia-Pacific through member consultations and collaboration
- Lead the governance of WSAP through eligibility to nominate for WSAP Board of Directors
Position your organisation as responsible water users
- Exclusive access to WSAP member logos and branding
- Your logo and website link on the WSAP website
- Your water stewardship stories on WSAP website and social media platforms
We will work with you to take advantage of opportunities to present your water stewardship efforts at relevant events, such as conferences, exhibitions and webinars.
Our Key Supporters and Members
Generous funding from our key supporters make it possible for us to carry out important water stewardship initiatives.
Our members are individuals, businesses, not-for-profits, peak bodies, institutions and public sector agencies based in the Asia-Pacific region.
Can’t find what you need?
Let us know, we are here to help.